Quantcast

TUFTED LOVE: 8 FURNITURE FINDS IN FALL HUES


Cozy up with one of these classic tufted designs of your choice. What I love most about tufted furniture has to be its no-fuss seat/back cushions. Tight, tailored, and totally timeless.


shop the look: 1| 2 | 3 | 4  | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

Which tufted look is your favorite?
Comments
6 Comments

6 comments:

Jae said...

I love the bench, the long couch and the ottoman! So fabulous.

Erika Ward said...

Hi Jae! I'd take 6 of those dining chairs myself! The new additions would qualify my table as the "adults'" table. No kiddies on these!

Fleur said...

These a aboslutely lovely. Sofa number 3 is just like a Chesterfield sofa. These desings embrace the traditional with the cool ambience of the 21st century.

Erika Ward said...

Hi Fleur!
If you love sofa #3, I've got an article full of other Chesterfields in this article:

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/748791/list/A-Study-in-the-Classics--The-Chesterfield-Sofa

Do you own one? If so, I'm already jealous!

residential interior designer said...

What a fabulous furniture. Really These designs embrace the traditional with the cool ambience of the 21st century. It is very interesting, my families and I all like you designing. Your work is very good and I appreciate your work. Thanks!

patio design said...

Amazing designs! Especially this traditional sofa is a great classic design created to add style and elegance to any room. Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin