HUES YOU CAN USE: INSIDE A JEWEL BOX
19 comments:
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
Now this is a paint color I would think twice (or more!) about, but just look at the stunning results! Really gorgeous. Janell
-
November 8, 2010 at 8:08 AM
- Heather said...
-
oh, I would love to spend time in that "swoon" room....above the city enveloped in purple! Love it! xxoo
-
November 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM
- Kim@Chattafabulous said...
-
Erika, I would never ever choose a color like this, but it is so beautiful! Gotta get brave!
-
November 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM
- Niki McNeill Brown said...
-
Mmmmm I love these hues! That magenta is my favorite color right now ;)
-
November 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM
- LifestyleBohemia said...
-
I love this deep indigo/plum paint color - gorgeous! I don't think I'd be brave enough to paint a whole room this color, but it would look amazing as an accent wall.
xx -
November 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM
- Ang said...
-
you already know how much i LOVE this...lol
-
November 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM
- Tammy@InStitches said...
-
It is super gorgeous with that green !
-
November 8, 2010 at 10:24 AM
- Lissa Pierce said...
-
Love this color pallet! I am working on a similar pallet for my sister's new place.
-
November 8, 2010 at 1:05 PM
- Creategirl said...
-
Wow striking! Is this the color in those actual photos or just one you are recommending that is close to it?
-
November 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM
- Erika Ward said...
-
@CreateGirl, this is the one closest to the image. It's purple on the verge of blue! Very regal, don't you think!
-
November 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM
- Creategirl said...
-
oh good to know, from your post I thought it was the exact color of the walls!
-
November 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM
- Erica @ Decorica said...
-
These are such beautiful looks, feminine but still bold and deep. So gorgeous!
-
November 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM
- keely @ luxe + lillies said...
-
i just love this shade of purple. it feels so luxurious - and your so right, its so unisex. i would love an apartment to decorate like a jewel box someday- love the look!
-
November 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM
- Mimi said...
-
Swoon is right. I don't really care for purple but that is a bee yoo tiful space!
-
November 8, 2010 at 9:06 PM
- K&B by the Sea said...
-
YES, I would dare to be this dramatic! Love, love, LOVE this colour combination. And the dark ceiling is fabulous. Did I already say LOVE IT?!
I'm swooning too....
Kelly -
November 9, 2010 at 9:54 AM
- jenna ♥ a little blue said...
-
big giant swoon!!! love everything about it :)
-
November 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM
- Linda @ theLENNOXX said...
-
Yes I definitely would dare to use dramatic color! This is a great color combination, and even though I'm not a big fan of purple, I love this hue!
-
November 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM
- Jill said...
-
Purple is my favorite color! This is very similar to my den except I have a futon sofa bed instead of a regular couch and a tan chaise instead of the chairs.
-
November 14, 2010 at 11:57 PM
- Kenia said...
-
im going to paint my accent wall this color..and medium grey on my other walls, and light grey ceiling.
-
October 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM



