She currently holds a top slot on my list of people who inspire me. I admire her work and her vision for diamonds in the rough. Here are just a few of her amazing before and after transformations, others may be found on her site. Believe me, it was hard to feature only a few in this post. I wanted them all!
TASTEMAKER TUESDAY: NICOLE SASSAMAN
She currently holds a top slot on my list of people who inspire me. I admire her work and her vision for diamonds in the rough. Here are just a few of her amazing before and after transformations, others may be found on her site. Believe me, it was hard to feature only a few in this post. I wanted them all!
2 comments:
- Kelly@ColorSizzle said...
-
Hi Erika,
These are amazing transformations, and very inspirational for those who need courage to make that change in their homes. Thanks for stopping by Color Sizzle. Your blog is terrific, and I look forward to visiting again! -
October 14, 2009 at 8:00 AM
- Radostina // 79ideas.org said...
-
Hello,
I love this transformations and I wanted to thanks to you that you share it with us.
Raru
79ideas.org -
October 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



