Talk about blog-worthy...this weekend I was introduced to the Bond No. 9 Collection by one of my close friends and I instantly knew I had to tell all about it.
Scent and the City - Bond No. 9
"Another way to take up more space is with perfume. I really love wearing perfume." - Andy Warhol
Talk about blog-worthy...this weekend I was introduced to the Bond No. 9 Collection by one of my close friends and I instantly knew I had to tell all about it.
This amazing line celebrates the spirit of New York City and consists of 39 women's, men's, and unisex fragrances that each represents a specific downtown, midtown, or uptown locale or a city-wide sensibility. The bottles alone are works of art and the fragrances are absolutely tantalizing.


My personal pick is the New Haarlem Scented Candle. It has all of my favorite fall fragrance notes, lavender, cedarwood, coffee, vanilla, and patchouli and the purple glass is quite handsome. Spotted at Saks Fifth Avenue here in Atlanta, they are also available in the four Bond No.9 New York Boutiques. Click here to see international locations.
Talk about blog-worthy...this weekend I was introduced to the Bond No. 9 Collection by one of my close friends and I instantly knew I had to tell all about it.
4 comments:
- Keshia said...
-
I'm a new fan of Bond No. 9. Love these scents!! The packaging is super fun!!
-
October 20, 2009 at 10:38 AM
- Niya said...
-
Wow! The packaging is so vibrant I felt like I could smell it through the webpage! I'm going to try it out.
-
October 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM
- ###### said...
-
love it all..the colors are right on point.
-
October 20, 2009 at 8:54 PM
- Mimi Scarlett said...
-
I must jump on the bandwagon..The colors are electrifying..a great addition for a home office.
-
October 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



